Members of the Anti Ragging Committee:
||Designation in the committee
||Mr. M.ARYA BHANU
||Mr. S.UDAY BHASKER
||Mr.I V SRINIVASULU
||Mr. V. CHANDRA SEKHA REDDY
||Mr.K.NAGENDER SINGH A.O.
The term of office of the members of the Anti Ragging committee will be one year.
- For good and sufficient reasons, following / reforming measures by way of punishment may be imposed on the students of the institute for acts of indiscipline as given below:
- Disrupt teaching, study, examinations, research / consistency or administrative work, co-curricular or extra curricular activity or prevent any member of Institute and its staff from carrying on his / her work or do any act reasonably likely to cause such disruption or preventive such as locking of offices or any other building / premises.
- Damage of deface any property of the institute or do any act reasonably likely to cause such damages or defacing, inscribing anonymous and indecent slogans on any property of the institution.
- Engage in any conduct which is, or is reasonable likely to be clearly detrimental to the institute purposes.
- Participate in any activities such as gherao, dharnas by camping inside institute boundaries, use of derogatory slogans, abuse and propaganda to incite hatred and violence, preparation for and resorting to violence or destruction of property.
- Resort to ragging in any form or outraging the modesty of a person.
- Take any other action which in the opinion the Committee is unbecoming of the student.
- Penalty up to Rs.1000/-
- Recovery of cost of the damage caused to the property of the institution at actual.
- Suspension from institute pending enquiry by a committee.
- No renewal of the bus pass if traveling by RTC bus
- Suspension from the College bus if availing college transport facility
- Suspension from the college for a specified period.
- Suspension from the institution based on the finding of the enquiry committee for a semester / or part thereof or for a greater period.
- Rustication from the institution.
- Issued of Ill-conduct /Ill-character by the institute..
- Debar a student from admission to any course / educational / training programme offered by the institution.