Members of the Disciplinary Committee:
||Designation in the committee
||Mr. M.ARYA BHANU
||Mr. S.UDAY BHASKER
||Mr.I V SRINIVASULU
||Mr. V. CHANDRA SEKHA REDDY
||Mr.K.NAGENDER SINGH A.O.
The term of office of the members of the discipline committee will be one academic year.
- For good and sufficient reasons, following / reforming measures by way of punishment may be imposed on the students of the institute for acts of indiscipline as given below:
- Disrupt teaching, study, examinations, research / consistency or administrative work, co-curricular or extra curricular activity or prevent any member of Institute and its staff from carrying on his / her work or do any act reasonably likely to cause such disruption or prevention such as locking of offices or any other building / premises.
- Damage of deface any property of the institute or do any act reasonably likely to cause such damages or defacing, inscribing anonymous and indecent slogans on any property of the institution.
- Engage in any conduct which is, or, is reasonable likely to be clearly detrimental to the reputation of the institute.
- Participate in any activities such as gherao, dhanrna by camping inside institute boundaries, use of derogatory slogans, abuse and propaganda to incite hatred and violence, preparation for and resorting to violence or destruction of property.
- Resort to ragging in any form or outraging the modesty of a person.
- Take any other action which in the opinion the of Principal / HOds / Librarian / TPO / DPE / and any other officers of the institute performing administrative, maintenance, security / watch and ward duties assigned to him or her within his / her preview is unbecoming of the student.
- Fine up to Rs.1000/-
- Fine to recoup financial loss at actual
- Suspension from institute pending enquiry by a committee.
- Fine up to Rs.1000/-
- Rustication from the institution based on the finding of the enquiry committee for a semester / or part thereof or for a greater period.
- Making an adverse entry in the character / conduct certificate to be issued by the institute at the time of leaving the studies.
- Debar a student from admission to any course / educational / training programme offered by the institution.