Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and
catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. The IQAC will become a
part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality
enhancement and sustenance. It will channelize all efforts and measures of the
institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The Primary aim of IQAC is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the
academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic,
administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various
sections of society .
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various
academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality
education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and
technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other
stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality
related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related
activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the
purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines
and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution
and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Members of the IQAC Committee:
||Name of the Committee Member
||Dr. M.B.Raju, Principal
||Mr.T.Ravichandra Babu, R&D i/c
||Mr. M.ARYA BHANU,HOD CSE
||Mr.I V SRINIVASULU,HOD CIVIL
||Mr.K.SHARATH KUMAR, HOD EEE
||Mr.Chandra Sekhar Reddy, H&S HOD